Welcome to NIOLDSKOOL

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums and downloads. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

FAREWELL ALVIN UFONIX

55 replies to this topic

#21 Petey

Petey

Did I mention I'm a tiler?

• Regular Oldskooler
  • PipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 05:52 PM

Didn't know him personally but he obviously meant a lot to a lot of of people. He's in peace now away from all pain and suffering, many have lost a good friend but we can take a bit of comfort in knowing that he's smiling down on us and one day we'll see him again.

#22 hardacid

hardacid

THE HOLY TRANCE MASTER

• NIO Top Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21739 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 06:05 PM

RIP Alvin, All Your Troubles Have Now Gone
**In the begining there was Jack, and Jack had a groove, and from this groove came the grooves of all grooves, and while one day visciously throwing down on his box Jack boldly declared, "Let there be House" and House Music was born, I am you see, I am the creator and this is my house, and in my house there is only House Music, but I am not so selfish because once your into my house it then becomes our House, and our House Music, and you see no one man owns House because House Music is a universal language spoke and understood by all, you see house is a feeling that no one can understand really, unless your deep into the vibe of House. House is a uncontrollable desire to jack your body, and as I told you before this is our house, and our House Music, and evey house should understand there is a keeper and in this house the keeper is Jack. Now some of you might wonder who is Jack and what is it that Jack does? Jack is the one who gives you the power to jack you body. Jack is the one who gives you the power to do the snake. Jack is the one who gives you the key, to the wiggly worm. Jack is the one who learns you how to wop your body. Jack is the one that can bring nations and nations of all jackers together under one house. You may be Black, you may be White, you may be Jew or Gentile, it don't make a difference in our house and this is fresh**

He spoke a silent truth to communicate with u, a definate lesson to reach, this man is no fool-a subtle shade of tronic and knowledge of no other, this bearer on your life, and u are just his cover-his path the same as urs, together step by step-an unconditional companion, a person u'll never forget, a marriage bound at birth, that never can be banned-for he is just ur shadow, just ur shadowman

when i arrived you were wandering around on a fourth floor window ledge trying to have a piss, having eaten mushroom chocolate... thats pretty entertaining in a fucking scary sorta way! lol

then of course theres the head shaving shananigans, and the legendary photo of you passed out after falling off the toilet, entertainment is subjective, but i was entertained!

#23 shanedyd

shanedyd

Top Member

• Moderator(Moderator)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8262 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 06:21 PM

I never got to know you m8 but the replies speek volumes, I hope your at peace now.

R.I.P UFONIX

#24 Mrs Muff

Mrs Muff

Happy Head!

• NIO Top Member
  • 11410 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 06:29 PM

i wish i hadda got the chance to get to know you better Alvin, ive heard some stories from Damuff and im sure we would have had good craic together. At least you are at peace now.

it was good to see the nioldskool members there for you today and all the comments here on the board just shows how well thought of you were. you will be missed xox

#25 mrs storm

mrs storm

We are all born superstars. God makes no mistakes

• NIO Top Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7784 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 06:31 PM

You can be at peace now, no more torture and pain, it's gone.

If there's a way, let me know what the food's like over there biggrin.gif

#26 JOCKEY551

JOCKEY551

Top Member

• NIO Top Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5090 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 07:02 PM

Fairwell m8 sorry didnt get chance to make it today.Hope your peacefull now and all ur worrys r gone

#27 Al House

Al House

back once again

• NIO Top Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5649 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 07:46 PM

sorry wasnt there today for you mate, but i hope your at peace now.....
il see you at the bar on the other side
RIP mate

#28 deejay storm

deejay storm

NIO Elite Member

• Moderator(Moderator)
  • 31851 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 07:47 PM

a sad loss indeed ,as born out by the warm tributes on here & the packed church today.

Rest In Piece m8 dead.gif

Click Here for My Mixes

It Doesn't Have To be Nu Music To Be Fresh Music

Posted Image

#29 Jasy

Jasy

Circus Old Skool Crew & Smiley Post King

• Admin(Admin)
  • 33644 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 07:52 PM

Was a very sad day but was fantastic to see so many regular NIoldskool faces at the funeral today. I will never understand why you done it Alvin but I'm sure if you had seen the pain there today it would never have happened. A shocking waste of a life so young with so much to live for. I will miss our chats esp regarding our kids, you are going miss so much m8 and it pains me to even think about it. I've many happy memories and photos the one I'm posting here is one of my favs with the 2 of us at Planet Love 07. I can remember remarking to you there wasn't enough cheese being played and both of us having a laugh, agreeing. 2 smiley cheesy fuckers. You won't be forgotten and I look forward to the night in your memory being planned. I only hope you have found peace.

Farewell Mr Ufonix, Hardcore will never die buddy. RIP

#30 JOCKEY551

JOCKEY551

Top Member

• NIO Top Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5090 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 08:06 PM

QUOTE (Jasy @ Apr 3 2008, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Was a very sad day but was fantastic to see so many regular NIoldskool faces at the funeral today. I will never understand why you done it Alvin but I'm sure if you had seen the pain there today it would never have happened. A shocking waste of a life so young with so much to live for. I will miss our chats esp regarding our kids, you are going miss so much m8 and it pains me to even think about it. I've many happy memories and photos the one I'm posting here is one of my favs with the 2 of us at Planet Love 07. I can remember remarking to you there wasn't enough cheese being played and both of us having a laugh, agreeing. 2 smiley cheesy fuckers. You won't be forgotten and I look forward to the night in your memory being planned. I only hope you have found peace.

Farewell Mr Ufonix, Hardcore will never die buddy. RIP

Such a happy looking lad in the pic hard to believe

#31 SubCultureUk

SubCultureUk

Chief Cuffy

• Admin(Admin)
  • 24415 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 08:07 PM

I cant open any of these threads without breaking down in tears sad.gif

Today was so difficult, but it was so heartening to see so many members standing together, it definitely helped.... Seems the big man in the sky gave you the sunniest day of the year for your send off too mate....Still cant really take it in tbh

I take comfort in the fact that whatever it was that made you do what you did, at least you are in peace now... you are free. Sleep well mate

I was speaking to his brother earlier, and the family have been touched by the tributes on here. They have also asked could we gather together any photographs we had of Alvin... i told them you lot have started already (thanks amanda)

So if anyone has any photos can they please email them to me at subcultureuk@nioldskool.co.uk, or uploaded to a file sharer and PM the link.... we can gather them all up and i'll send them a CD with our chairty donations

I don't agree that I am talking shite at all here, but certainly my idealist ethics on music are far from realistic.

MY MIXES (Click to download)

Old Skool House:
EUROTRASH (Dec 2010) * REFLECTIONS (Nov 2010) * REMEMBRANCE (Nov 2010)
* ROOTS (June 2011)

Old Skool Hard House:
GOD OF HELLFIRE (1999) * PARANORMAL (2000) * MUSIC FOR THE BRAIN (June 2000) * SOUNDS OF BLACKNESS Pt 1 (2001)

Old Skool Hard Trance:
LIVE @ PLANET LOVE 2008 (Noom Set) * EVENT HORIZON REACTIVATE CLASSICS (Nov 2008)

Techno:
LIVE @ CAVE (Dec 2008)
* NATION PROJECT001 (Sept 2010) * NATION PROJECT002 (Oct 2010)

Tech Trance:
LIVE @ REACTIVE, DUBLIN (Nov 2007)
* LIVE @ TRAKS (March 2009)

[/center]

#32 Foster

Foster

Arrrriba Bitches

• NIO Top Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7711 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 08:13 PM

QUOTE (SubCultureUk @ Apr 3 2008, 09:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Today was so difficult, but it was so heartening to see so many members standing together, it definitely helped....

dito.gif man, was a comfort in some respects having all us stand together. Must have been about 25 of us or so was it?

I've a few photos I'll fire across mate

#33 Damuff

Damuff

Sir Muffington III

• NIO Top Member
  • 20236 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 08:19 PM

I cant open any of these threads without breaking down in tears sad.gif

Today was so difficult, but it was so heartening to see so many members standing together, it definitely helped.... Seems the big man in the sky gave you the sunniest day of the year for your send off too mate....Still cant really take it in tbh

I take comfort in the fact that whatever it was that made you do what you did, at least you are in peace now... you are free. Sleep well mate

I was speaking to his brother earlier, and the family have been touched by the tributes on here. They have also asked could we gather together any photographs we had of Alvin... i told them you lot have started already (thanks amanda)

So if anyone has any photos can they please email them to me at subcultureuk@nioldskool.co.uk, or uploaded to a file sharer and PM the link.... we can gather them all up and i'll send them a CD with our chairty donations

Not a problem cuffy ..... I'll gather any I have (well the soberish ones anyway fancy_laugh.gif ) and send them your way....

...... it was such a hard day .... wasn't looking forward to it at all but it turned out such a beautiful day and such a great turn out to send our good friend on his way .... I met a few of Alvin's friends today that he had introduced me to over the last couple of years and had a wee chat with them in the Royal before leaving and although I didnt know them very well I felt the loss when saying goodbye to them as if it was a chapter in my life that was closing and that I would never party with them again in Alvins company ..... you'll never be forgotton mate ..... I've got so many memories from nights out to putting up posters in the pouring rain .... all good and will be treasured by me forever ... peace mate biggrin.gif

#34 minxy-mistress

minxy-mistress

do u ever just wish someone would fu*k off

• NIO Top Member
  • 17762 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 08:43 PM

me and amanda were talking about this after she spoke to mark. if we could get about 5 or 6 really nice pics of him i'm gettin it printed in work with them all on the 1 pic and getting a nice frame, i can get them in work no probs and we're gonna call up in a few weeks to his mum and dad.

so if there are any particularly good pics would u send them to me cuffy?

I HAVE WAITED LONG FOR YOU FIENDS OF HELL

All the forces of evil together"

'V'

"Q.O.T.G.S"

Minxy-Mistress says "Team Harpist" tbh

#35 Foster

Foster

Arrrriba Bitches

• NIO Top Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7711 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 08:52 PM

Pics sent there man, a few you already have but a couple of others I dug out too

#36 shy witness

shy witness

NOWHERE NEAR A NITECLUB DOT COM

• NIO Top Member
  • 13565 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 09:03 PM

RIP MATE.....

i wish i coulda been at the funeral myself. sad.gif

great idea about the pictures aswell........although theyre heartbreaking to look at sad.gif

hopefullyy all your troubles are gone now young man..................RIP
Posted Image

#37 SubCultureUk

SubCultureUk

Chief Cuffy

• Admin(Admin)
  • 24415 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 09:05 PM

no probs caz

I don't agree that I am talking shite at all here, but certainly my idealist ethics on music are far from realistic.

MY MIXES (Click to download)

Old Skool House:
EUROTRASH (Dec 2010) * REFLECTIONS (Nov 2010) * REMEMBRANCE (Nov 2010)
* ROOTS (June 2011)

Old Skool Hard House:
GOD OF HELLFIRE (1999) * PARANORMAL (2000) * MUSIC FOR THE BRAIN (June 2000) * SOUNDS OF BLACKNESS Pt 1 (2001)

Old Skool Hard Trance:
LIVE @ PLANET LOVE 2008 (Noom Set) * EVENT HORIZON REACTIVATE CLASSICS (Nov 2008)

Techno:
LIVE @ CAVE (Dec 2008)
* NATION PROJECT001 (Sept 2010) * NATION PROJECT002 (Oct 2010)

Tech Trance:
LIVE @ REACTIVE, DUBLIN (Nov 2007)
* LIVE @ TRAKS (March 2009)

[/center]

#38 The.Wes

The.Wes

a bunch old lads can win the league

• NIO Top Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5469 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 09:10 PM

RIP Alvin

keep raving where ever you may go

sad.gif

#39 amanda

amanda

'daughter perv'

• NIO Top Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9126 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 09:16 PM

keep the red wkd chilled for when we meet again mate

love you loads

R.I.P

xoxoxox

Do you remember me ringing you last nite at about 4am to order a chicken fried rice and a beef curry?

:fancy_laugh: :fancy_laugh:

#40 NicoleDerry

NicoleDerry

• Regular Oldskooler
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 09:27 PM

this is absolute heart wrenching stuff, words can't describe ...

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users