Welcome to NIOLDSKOOL

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums and downloads. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

ALVIN AKA UFONIX TRIBUTE VIDEO

49 replies to this topic

#21 DEVENNEY

DEVENNEY

Hardcore

• NIO Top Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35780 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 09:37 PM

Jesus thats a very moving vid sad.gif

R.I.P ALVIN MATE .

Edited by DEVENNEY, 03 April 2008 - 09:38 PM.

#22 Nolonger

Nolonger

NIO Elite Member

• Members
  • 12340 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 09:43 PM

Im not even gonna read all the posts here. Just seen the vid on bebo and Ricky, quality. Has 2 be said. So fitting. Brought a tear 2 my eye as it would 2 any1s and Alvin would be so proud

"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very
disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more
important than that"

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in"

"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

BILL SHANKLY

Posted Image

#23 DJBrianD

DJBrianD

• Regular Oldskooler
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2757 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 10:04 PM

Thanks a lot for this video tribute, it's very moving.

#24 mark_euph

mark_euph

Top Member

• NIO Top Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7282 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 10:06 PM

Great looking at it and remembering all the nights... Even more so; all the members he's standing with and smiling with in every single picture!!

Time's like this you really sit down and think how good was it having a camera and taking the pictures of all the good times a troubled young man had!

Glad I was there with him during his happier times!

#25 Foster

Foster

Arrrriba Bitches

• NIO Top Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7711 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 10:09 PM

QUOTE (mark_euph @ Apr 3 2008, 11:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Glad I was there with him during his happier times!

Nail on the head mate, exactly it

Still can't watch that video again though sad.gif

#26 superstardj

superstardj

Look, there's two women fu*king a polar bear!

• NIO Top Member
  • 20647 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 10:40 PM

QUOTE (amanda @ Apr 3 2008, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
brilliant video. shows him in his true light.. always happy

big big dito.gif to that....excellent montage there ricky....don't think i ever saw him not smiling

#27 DJ Shaka

DJ Shaka

The Sundance Kid!

• NIO Top Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8670 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 10:46 PM

Thanks Ricky

Super Stuff

super.gif super.gif

#28 Jocky

Jocky

Advanced Member

• Regular Oldskooler
  • PipPipPip
  • 1438 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 11:06 PM

Well done on the video, a very nice tribute indeed. My thoughts are with his family and friends.

R.I.P. Alvin.

#29 DJ Fisco

DJ Fisco

The Twisted Freaks

• NIO Top Member
  • 12265 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 11:16 PM

Lovely indeed

Brings back memories of a mate of mine that passed away wen i was in me teens who was a real party monster and never got to experience the events that have went on since since he passed,which he wudda loved,so im sure ya will get to meet him upstairs at a bar or a nite club,yas wud get on like a house on fire and he loved his cheese aswel

Edited by DJ Fisco, 03 April 2008 - 11:16 PM.

#30 sonya

sonya

i'm one of the cool kids!

• NIO Top Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8473 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 11:40 PM

QUOTE (amanda @ Apr 3 2008, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
brilliant video. shows him in his true light.. always happy

dito.gif smiling all the time! touching video ricky.

NIOLDSKOOL CROWD

#31 HERBIE

HERBIE

One Night In Hackney!!

• NIO Top Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6731 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 12:17 AM

Sweet jeesus, that brought a tears to my eyes, lump in my throat, such a great montage of pics to remember alvin, im sooo sure he wlda approved of the tune biggrin.gif

ya done him proud im sure biggrin.gif

Edited by HERBIE, 04 April 2008 - 12:18 AM.

MSN: djherbie06@hotmail.co.uk

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#32 HERBIE

HERBIE

One Night In Hackney!!

• NIO Top Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6731 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 12:24 AM

QUOTE (DJ Fisco @ Apr 4 2008, 12:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lovely indeed

Brings back memories of a mate of mine that passed away wen i was in me teens who was a real party monster and never got to experience the events that have went on since since he passed,which he wudda loved,so im sure ya will get to meet him upstairs at a bar or a nite club,yas wud get on like a house on fire and he loved his cheese aswel

Anno who ya mean lad, an yea, he loved his cheese biggrin.gif

MSN: djherbie06@hotmail.co.uk

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#33 guttyblower

guttyblower

I came...... I saw....... and I blew gutties!

• Regular Oldskooler
  • PipPipPip
  • 1070 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 12:29 AM

i only met him a couple of times but i'm sittin cryin my eyes out. such a beautiful tribute. biggrin.gif
i see things that might never happen!!!!!!

Marie, no one wants u 2 fu*k up..........................................sssshhhhuuuussshhhh!

#34 BumblesCrew

BumblesCrew

Frequency Promotions

• Members
  • 23732 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 07:28 AM

Sorry to anybody who copied the vid to there Bebo Flash,i woke up this morning to find this in the flash box instead "This Video Has Been Removed For A Violation Of Terms Of Service" thumbsdown.gif

There is no reason why this video should have been removed & i think it's well out of order that they have done so without explaination considering the subject matter sad.gif

I have emailed them complaining & uploaded the video again folks ---> Ufonix Memory Video [Bebo Flash]
<p class='bbc_center'>Posted Image</p>

#35 C14IRE

C14IRE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 07:29 AM

craicing idea... crying my eyes out hear... sad.gif he looks so happy RIP Alvin

Edited by C14IRE, 04 April 2008 - 07:41 AM.

#36 Dublin_Trance

Dublin_Trance

Pimp

• NIO Top Member
  • 17563 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 07:55 AM

just dl'd and watched here man. What can you say.....

A flame that burns twice as bright lasts half as long - that's a cert.

#37 aiddydj

aiddydj

DJ JOKER

• Premium Subscribed Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1875 posts
  • Interests:I LOVE DANCE MUSIC BEEN DJAYING SINCE THE AGE OF 15. BEEN LIVING IN SCOTLAND SINCE 2005 AND MOVED BACK TO IRELAND IN AUGUST 2011. IM CURRENTLY WORKIN ON SOME MASHUPS AND REMIXES AND HOPE TO GET A FEW OLDSKOOL MIXES DONE ASWELL. KEEP ER LIT. ADD ME ON BBM - 288D3158

Posted 04 April 2008 - 08:02 AM

very moving video ricky. i briefly new alvin and that vid brought tears to my eyes. thoughts are with you all.
Posted Image

#38 raverbaby

raverbaby

Lyn - Lurganloon

• NIO Top Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5265 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 09:52 AM

that video was so moving Ricky... brought a few tears to my eyes. thats just how i want to remember Alvin... with a big smile on his face.
Living Life to the Fullest!

#39 Syko

Syko

Hardcore Countryface

• NIO Top Member
  • 27091 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 10:01 AM

Added the video on Bebo there. Watched it properly there and it is hard to watch. Nicely done Ricky. Brilliant tribute.

Posted Image

A new age is upon us, and man must soon relinquish his claim as ruler of the world. For thousands of years his intelligence has set him apart from all other life forms, and now, a new life form challenges his position. His love of technology has enabled him to create an artificial intelligence, able to design machines that he could not, machines without emotional, religious, or physical limitations.The Earth is dying, and a new revolution dawns, where future overtakes the past, creation surpasses creator, slave becomes master.
We can only hope there is compassion, understanding, even pity, inside the mind of the machine.

Click here for Some of my Mixes or here for Some of my Productions

The amount of time and effort that people on this site put into the music they love is amazing, I don't think there's many other sites out there with such a dedicated base of users and I think that says a lot for the scene over here and the people that love it..... Long may it continue

Best case you'd get down there only to find Airshite on the one's and two's and a bunch of ugly ass Belfast millies sporting massive budgie swingers covered in tramp stamps in a blow up pool outta Argos

#40 mrs storm

mrs storm

We are all born superstars. God makes no mistakes

• NIO Top Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7784 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 11:56 AM

You should put a warning on that. "kleenex required", lol, cause I just went through a few.

Every single pic that took its turn, I can't help but to shake my head in a gental manor. Like I said in another thread, one of our brothers is gone.

Yest I could'nt get to the funneral, but was thinking bout him so much, to the extent I kept forgeting his face. I took it out on Chris with the annoyance. This is just perfect.

The lyrcis of the song is more than fitting. "set you free" which to me, is what has been done to him.

QUOTE (BumblesCrew @ Apr 3 2008, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't want any praise for it I'm just glad i could do something special in his memory even if it is only small,as i said i only met him a few times but cuz of him being part & parcel of this board i feel like i knew him alot more sad.gif

But like I said to Chris. you could have never meat him in person at all, but the way we all get to know each other on here is every bit equal. Does'nt make the loss any less.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users