Welcome to NIOLDSKOOL

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums and downloads. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Ufonix Tribute Mix - by Jordy Mcc

39 replies to this topic

#1 sonya

sonya

i'm one of the cool kids!

• NIO Top Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8473 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 05:28 PM

Ufonix Tribute Mix by Jordy Mcc

Tracklisting to follow

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic.

NIOLDSKOOL CROWD

#2 Bezerk

Bezerk

Tickle my baloon!

• NIO Top Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9604 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 05:33 PM

Thanks!
Posted Image

#3 wee_doll

wee_doll

DOLLY POP

• Regular Oldskooler
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2686 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 05:33 PM

thanks biggrin.gif

GETTIN MY GHETTO OUT SINCE 1985

Posted Image

SHAKE THAT ASS DONT BREAK IT, TOOK YO MOMMA 9MTHS TO MAKE IT

#4 hardacid

hardacid

THE HOLY TRANCE MASTER

• NIO Top Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21739 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 05:34 PM

cheers jordy (and sonya for the uppage!)

biggrin.gif
**In the begining there was Jack, and Jack had a groove, and from this groove came the grooves of all grooves, and while one day visciously throwing down on his box Jack boldly declared, "Let there be House" and House Music was born, I am you see, I am the creator and this is my house, and in my house there is only House Music, but I am not so selfish because once your into my house it then becomes our House, and our House Music, and you see no one man owns House because House Music is a universal language spoke and understood by all, you see house is a feeling that no one can understand really, unless your deep into the vibe of House. House is a uncontrollable desire to jack your body, and as I told you before this is our house, and our House Music, and evey house should understand there is a keeper and in this house the keeper is Jack. Now some of you might wonder who is Jack and what is it that Jack does? Jack is the one who gives you the power to jack you body. Jack is the one who gives you the power to do the snake. Jack is the one who gives you the key, to the wiggly worm. Jack is the one who learns you how to wop your body. Jack is the one that can bring nations and nations of all jackers together under one house. You may be Black, you may be White, you may be Jew or Gentile, it don't make a difference in our house and this is fresh**

He spoke a silent truth to communicate with u, a definate lesson to reach, this man is no fool-a subtle shade of tronic and knowledge of no other, this bearer on your life, and u are just his cover-his path the same as urs, together step by step-an unconditional companion, a person u'll never forget, a marriage bound at birth, that never can be banned-for he is just ur shadow, just ur shadowman

when i arrived you were wandering around on a fourth floor window ledge trying to have a piss, having eaten mushroom chocolate... thats pretty entertaining in a fucking scary sorta way! lol

then of course theres the head shaving shananigans, and the legendary photo of you passed out after falling off the toilet, entertainment is subjective, but i was entertained!

#5 mckins

mckins

Paul Winner!!

• Regular Oldskooler
  • PipPipPip
  • 703 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 05:34 PM

cheers
::Contact Details::

Email: admin@freshclubbing.net

#6 superstardj

superstardj

Look, there's two women fu*king a polar bear!

• NIO Top Member
  • 20647 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 05:37 PM

sweet biggrin.gif

gettin this downed now 23_30_116.gif

#7 shy witness

shy witness

NOWHERE NEAR A NITECLUB DOT COM

• NIO Top Member
  • 13565 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 05:40 PM

i'll have a wee word with this young man.

cheers
Posted Image

#8 stiffler43300

stiffler43300

• Regular Oldskooler
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 05:53 PM

cheers jordy m8 downloading it here....ta

#9 DEVENNEY

DEVENNEY

Hardcore

• NIO Top Member
  • 35780 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 06:11 PM

nice1 cheers sonya an jordy super.gif

#10 Syko

Syko

Hardcore Countryface

• NIO Top Member
  • 27091 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 06:19 PM

Lol cheers Sonya, I actually just finished uploading it for ya kick.gif Ah well its a spare link if this one ever gives trouble biggrin.gif

Posted Image

A new age is upon us, and man must soon relinquish his claim as ruler of the world. For thousands of years his intelligence has set him apart from all other life forms, and now, a new life form challenges his position. His love of technology has enabled him to create an artificial intelligence, able to design machines that he could not, machines without emotional, religious, or physical limitations.The Earth is dying, and a new revolution dawns, where future overtakes the past, creation surpasses creator, slave becomes master.
We can only hope there is compassion, understanding, even pity, inside the mind of the machine.

Click here for Some of my Mixes or here for Some of my Productions

The amount of time and effort that people on this site put into the music they love is amazing, I don't think there's many other sites out there with such a dedicated base of users and I think that says a lot for the scene over here and the people that love it..... Long may it continue

Best case you'd get down there only to find Airshite on the one's and two's and a bunch of ugly ass Belfast millies sporting massive budgie swingers covered in tramp stamps in a blow up pool outta Argos

#11 Robbo

Robbo

O.A.P

• NIO Top Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6179 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 08:41 PM

super stuff biggrin.gif
The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.

Albert Einstein

#12 sonya

sonya

i'm one of the cool kids!

• NIO Top Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8473 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 08:58 PM

sorry sean lol forgot i asked you to do it!

NIOLDSKOOL CROWD

#13 Syko

Syko

Hardcore Countryface

• NIO Top Member
  • 27091 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 09:03 PM

QUOTE (sonya @ Apr 9 2008, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sorry sean lol forgot i asked you to do it!

galletos.gif

fancy_laugh.gif No worries chick! It's there if needs be anyways, always handy!

Posted Image

A new age is upon us, and man must soon relinquish his claim as ruler of the world. For thousands of years his intelligence has set him apart from all other life forms, and now, a new life form challenges his position. His love of technology has enabled him to create an artificial intelligence, able to design machines that he could not, machines without emotional, religious, or physical limitations.The Earth is dying, and a new revolution dawns, where future overtakes the past, creation surpasses creator, slave becomes master.
We can only hope there is compassion, understanding, even pity, inside the mind of the machine.

Click here for Some of my Mixes or here for Some of my Productions

The amount of time and effort that people on this site put into the music they love is amazing, I don't think there's many other sites out there with such a dedicated base of users and I think that says a lot for the scene over here and the people that love it..... Long may it continue

Best case you'd get down there only to find Airshite on the one's and two's and a bunch of ugly ass Belfast millies sporting massive budgie swingers covered in tramp stamps in a blow up pool outta Argos

#14 Jasy

Jasy

Circus Old Skool Crew & Smiley Post King

• Admin(Admin)
  • 33644 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 10:15 PM

Nice one Jordy, will check this out

#15 Damuff

Damuff

Sir Muffington III

• NIO Top Member