Welcome to NIOLDSKOOL

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums and downloads. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Alvin Aka Ufonix

4 replies to this topic

#1 MusicMind (aka) Philip B

MusicMind (aka) Philip B

• Regular Oldskooler
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 04:03 PM

He was the best mate i ever had,Missing him like mad,A year is over and past and still i cant say how much i do miss him,, And i think alot off use will agree with me he was a gud fella!,, Im doin it all for you now trying til get wher you wher and trying till go all the way in music,Tho ill never be as gud as you wher in the oldskool department,Think we always used till row over that 1 and see who was the best dj or best at the oldskool trance n house,lol,, You always wher on top off it tho,,,

Missing you loads
Posted ImagePosted Image
www.bebo.com/phillyb4 www.phillydafunk@hotmail.com
PHILLYDAFUNK...!!!! aka PHILIP B....!!!
House,Oldskool House,Trance & Tech Trance!

#2 Jasy

Jasy

Circus Old Skool Crew & Smiley Post King

• Admin(Admin)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33644 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 04:57 PM

Nice to hear from you m8! He's a face missed indeed and won't be forgotten by many of us. Had such a smilar taste in music as myself which is one of the reasons we clicked so well. Im still raving away and flying the flag for hardcore and a bit of cheese whenever possible smile.gif

Stick around be good to hear from you

#3 Damuff

Damuff

Sir Muffington III

• NIO Top Member
  • 20236 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 05:08 PM

He was definetly one of the good guys and he had a heart of gold ! I miss him alot and like yourself Phil I can't believe he aint with us anymore, although i do think he is looking down on us from where ever he is default.gif I'm really glad your on the board alot more and I hope you are here for the long run, it really helped us all get through such a hard time last year being together with our love for the music Alvin loved aswell. He'll never be forgotten on here and hopefully within the coming months I can get my finger out and get something organised like we had last year to remember him. I've sent you a PM phil default.gif

#4 deejay storm

deejay storm

NIO Elite Member

• Moderator(Moderator)
  • 31851 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 08:01 PM

good to hear from you mate.......alvin will always be remembered by us all.

stick around for sure friends.gif

Click Here for My Mixes

It Doesn't Have To be Nu Music To Be Fresh Music

Posted Image

#5 MusicMind (aka) Philip B

MusicMind (aka) Philip B

• Regular Oldskooler
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 08:58 PM

Yea words just cant decribe wot its like1, But hey im defo staying around still trying till get used and onto the new site wont take long tho,,,Will defo keep in touch peps,,Thanx
Posted ImagePosted Image
www.bebo.com/phillyb4 www.phillydafunk@hotmail.com
PHILLYDAFUNK...!!!! aka PHILIP B....!!!
House,Oldskool House,Trance & Tech Trance!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users