Welcome to NIOLDSKOOL

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums and downloads. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

ALVIN AKA UFONIX TRIBUTE VIDEO

49 replies to this topic

#41 BumblesCrew

BumblesCrew

Frequency Promotions

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23732 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 12:20 PM

QUOTE (mrs storm @ Apr 4 2008, 12:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You should put a warning on that. "kleenex required", lol, cause I just went through a few.

Every single pic that took its turn, I can't help but to shake my head in a gental manor. Like I said in another thread, one of our brothers is gone.

Yest I could'nt get to the funneral, but was thinking bout him so much, to the extent I kept forgeting his face. I took it out on Chris with the annoyance. This is just perfect.

The lyrcis of the song is more than fitting. "set you free" which to me, is what has been done to him.

But like I said to Chris. you could have never meat him in person at all, but the way we all get to know each other on here is every bit equal. Does'nt make the loss any less.

Thats so true Debs,there's still a good wee handfull of people on here i hav'nt met in person yet but i still feel like i know them pretty well as i speak to them & see them on here every day of my life even tho it's only a name on a board.

I'm just glad i had the pleasure of meeting Alvin & had a chat with him even if it was only those few short times.
<p class='bbc_center'>Posted Image</p>

#42 rab.m

rab.m

Top Member

• NIO Top Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8868 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 03:20 PM

lovely wee vid there - i've never met alvin, but have to say as has been said before, he always had a qware smile on him

i'm sure he'll be well missed by all his friends
Posted Image

#43 sinbad

sinbad

Sleepy Head

• NIO Top Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7288 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 03:31 PM

Top bloke.

Good work Ricky.
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough - No Compromise - No Limits - No Regrets

--------------------------
My Bebo - http://DJSinbad.bebo.com
My myspace - http://www.myspace.com/dj_sinbad

#44 hardacid

hardacid

THE HOLY TRANCE MASTER

• NIO Top Member
  • 21739 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 05:24 PM

thats really nicely done ricky fair play 23_30_116.gif

lovely wee remembrance thing
**In the begining there was Jack, and Jack had a groove, and from this groove came the grooves of all grooves, and while one day visciously throwing down on his box Jack boldly declared, "Let there be House" and House Music was born, I am you see, I am the creator and this is my house, and in my house there is only House Music, but I am not so selfish because once your into my house it then becomes our House, and our House Music, and you see no one man owns House because House Music is a universal language spoke and understood by all, you see house is a feeling that no one can understand really, unless your deep into the vibe of House. House is a uncontrollable desire to jack your body, and as I told you before this is our house, and our House Music, and evey house should understand there is a keeper and in this house the keeper is Jack. Now some of you might wonder who is Jack and what is it that Jack does? Jack is the one who gives you the power to jack you body. Jack is the one who gives you the power to do the snake. Jack is the one who gives you the key, to the wiggly worm. Jack is the one who learns you how to wop your body. Jack is the one that can bring nations and nations of all jackers together under one house. You may be Black, you may be White, you may be Jew or Gentile, it don't make a difference in our house and this is fresh**

He spoke a silent truth to communicate with u, a definate lesson to reach, this man is no fool-a subtle shade of tronic and knowledge of no other, this bearer on your life, and u are just his cover-his path the same as urs, together step by step-an unconditional companion, a person u'll never forget, a marriage bound at birth, that never can be banned-for he is just ur shadow, just ur shadowman

when i arrived you were wandering around on a fourth floor window ledge trying to have a piss, having eaten mushroom chocolate... thats pretty entertaining in a fucking scary sorta way! lol

then of course theres the head shaving shananigans, and the legendary photo of you passed out after falling off the toilet, entertainment is subjective, but i was entertained!

#45 Ando

Ando

Big Blossom Shucks

• NIO Top Member
  • 11030 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 05:49 PM

Nice work Ricky.. added the video if ya dont mind man
[/img]

#46 SHAGGY

SHAGGY

extreem promotions

• NIO Top Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8334 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 10:02 PM

was very moving mate and nicley put 2gether

#47 Madole

Madole

KING GOOGLEWHACKER

• NIO Top Member
  • 10393 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 10:42 PM

jesus that was emotional.... definatly captured him perfectly as i remember him!

allways a smile on his face!

Posted Image

Posted Image

#48 turks

turks

Advanced Member

• Regular Oldskooler
  • PipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 05:33 PM

nice vid man never even met the chap had a lump in me throath wathin the vid,rip al

#49 djgary303

djgary303

• Regular Oldskooler
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2865 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 03:52 PM

Just watched this for the second time there and it was harder to watch than it was the first time. Still can't really believe that Alvin is actually gone. I think the night @ Nation on the 17th May will be when it really hits home for most people.

R.I.P. Mr UFO, we're all still thinking of you buddy. I hope you can join us for one last party so we can give you the send off you truely deserve.

You're already a legend in our eyes Alvin and you will be remembered with fondness in all our hearts forever. Respect mate!

#50 Nicola C

Nicola C

• Regular Oldskooler
  • PipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 10:42 PM

that is a very lovely video its very touching but all the lovely comments from all are lovely too xox

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users