Welcome to NIOLDSKOOL

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums and downloads. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

ANOTHER IDEA FOR UFONIX BIG MEMORY

27 replies to this topic

#1 mrs storm

mrs storm

We are all born superstars. God makes no mistakes

• NIO Top Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7784 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 03:56 PM

We where talking there, about all the cheese that was played last night, (and enjoyed it emmensly too) and I was asking Chris was Alvin's passion for cheese as sever as that, then at the same time, thinking he loved his bucky (which is a tonic wine), lets have a cheese and wine party cheerleader.gif

But we could put out lots of cheese as in the food, even get the bbq racked up, but only cheese music should be played.

I just can't stop trying to think of things to let his family know how much of an impact he made on us, and how much saddnes, we, the best bunch of loyal, bantering, supportive, members of the brother/sister hood on nioldskool, are feeling after what has happened.

We would be more that happily glad to be hosts, but I'm not the best at being an organisor for such events.

*DISCUSS*

#2 Bezerk

Bezerk

Tickle my baloon!

• NIO Top Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9604 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 04:02 PM

Buckfast + BBQ sounds like a good idea, not sure about about Buckfast and Cheese though haha!
Posted Image

#3 whiskey

whiskey

Dreamer of Dreams

• NIO Top Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5721 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 04:07 PM

cheese burgers
Forward forever backwards never.

#4 Al House

Al House

back once again

• NIO Top Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5649 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 04:08 PM

i thats a great idea...what about this...what about planting a tree at this in his memory...it would be a good permanent memorial to him

#5 hardacid

hardacid

THE HOLY TRANCE MASTER

• NIO Top Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21739 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 04:11 PM

thats an excellent idea, a wee party to go along wi the nation night...altho wi bucky and wotever other consumables thatll b kickin about cheeseBURGERS would defo b the way

biggrin.gif
**In the begining there was Jack, and Jack had a groove, and from this groove came the grooves of all grooves, and while one day visciously throwing down on his box Jack boldly declared, "Let there be House" and House Music was born, I am you see, I am the creator and this is my house, and in my house there is only House Music, but I am not so selfish because once your into my house it then becomes our House, and our House Music, and you see no one man owns House because House Music is a universal language spoke and understood by all, you see house is a feeling that no one can understand really, unless your deep into the vibe of House. House is a uncontrollable desire to jack your body, and as I told you before this is our house, and our House Music, and evey house should understand there is a keeper and in this house the keeper is Jack. Now some of you might wonder who is Jack and what is it that Jack does? Jack is the one who gives you the power to jack you body. Jack is the one who gives you the power to do the snake. Jack is the one who gives you the key, to the wiggly worm. Jack is the one who learns you how to wop your body. Jack is the one that can bring nations and nations of all jackers together under one house. You may be Black, you may be White, you may be Jew or Gentile, it don't make a difference in our house and this is fresh**

He spoke a silent truth to communicate with u, a definate lesson to reach, this man is no fool-a subtle shade of tronic and knowledge of no other, this bearer on your life, and u are just his cover-his path the same as urs, together step by step-an unconditional companion, a person u'll never forget, a marriage bound at birth, that never can be banned-for he is just ur shadow, just ur shadowman

when i arrived you were wandering around on a fourth floor window ledge trying to have a piss, having eaten mushroom chocolate... thats pretty entertaining in a fucking scary sorta way! lol

then of course theres the head shaving shananigans, and the legendary photo of you passed out after falling off the toilet, entertainment is subjective, but i was entertained!

#6 baker

baker

NIO Elite Member

• NIO Top Member
  • 19553 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 04:13 PM

Nice idea.

I could possibly book my first room in inhouse hotel! biggrin.gif

#7 Jasy

Jasy

Circus Old Skool Crew & Smiley Post King

• Admin(Admin)
  • 33644 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 04:13 PM

Hate actual cheese, despise it even. But count me in for the Buckie

#8 Mrs Muff

Mrs Muff

Happy Head!

• NIO Top Member
  • 11410 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 04:14 PM

im up for it cheerleader.gif

#9 mrs storm

mrs storm

• NIO Top Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7784 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 04:23 PM

QUOTE (Bezerk @ Apr 5 2008, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Buckfast + BBQ sounds like a good idea, not sure about about Buckfast and Cheese though haha!

Well what about cheE'Se and wine doo lmfao.gif

QUOTE (whiskey @ Apr 5 2008, 05:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
cheese burgers

There ya go, prob solved biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Al House @ Apr 5 2008, 05:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i thats a great idea...what about this...what about planting a tree at this in his memory...it would be a good permanent memorial to him

Now that is an idea. I done that on behalf of my dad, and chris two brothers, and it helped me tremendously.

QUOTE (baker @ Apr 5 2008, 05:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice idea.

I could possibly book my first room in inhouse hotel! biggrin.gif

WHAT EVER, change the music-smiley-014.gif

#10 baker

baker

NIO Elite Member

• NIO Top Member
  • 19553 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 04:24 PM

Yer whats itchy?

#11 minxy-mistress

minxy-mistress

do u ever just wish someone would fu*k off

• NIO Top Member
  • 17762 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 04:25 PM

lol, cool idea!!!

I HAVE WAITED LONG FOR YOU FIENDS OF HELL

All the forces of evil together"

'V'

"Q.O.T.G.S"

Minxy-Mistress says "Team Harpist" tbh

#12 Bezerk

Bezerk

Tickle my baloon!

• NIO Top Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9604 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 04:26 PM

Can non-incrowders attend ;)
Posted Image

#13 baker

baker

NIO Elite Member

• NIO Top Member
  • 19553 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 04:31 PM

QUOTE (Bezerk @ Apr 5 2008, 05:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

dito.gif wouldnt want to feel out of place even though i will beat her husband in a boxing match in his own home! fancy_laugh.gif

#14 DJ Just Kris

DJ Just Kris

Smell my finger

• NIO Top Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5753 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 04:34 PM

sounds like a plan all ideas are great

small1.png

http://giphy.com/gif...n-WWd8wUHuwQg1y

Click to listen to my mixes online @ Mixcloud or you can download them aswell , click link below

Dj Just Kris's Mixcloud

#15 Syko

Syko

Hardcore Countryface

• NIO Top Member
  • 27094 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 04:36 PM

Thats a brilliant idea biggrin.gif I'd be up for it, and if ya need a hand with gettin somethin organised just shout biggrin.gif

Posted Image

A new age is upon us, and man must soon relinquish his claim as ruler of the world. For thousands of years his intelligence has set him apart from all other life forms, and now, a new life form challenges his position. His love of technology has enabled him to create an artificial intelligence, able to design machines that he could not, machines without emotional, religious, or physical limitations.The Earth is dying, and a new revolution dawns, where future overtakes the past, creation surpasses creator, slave becomes master.
We can only hope there is compassion, understanding, even pity, inside the mind of the machine.

Click here for Some of my Mixes or here for Some of my Productions

The amount of time and effort that people on this site put into the music they love is amazing, I don't think there's many other sites out there with such a dedicated base of users and I think that says a lot for the scene over here and the people that love it..... Long may it continue

Best case you'd get down there only to find Airshite on the one's and two's and a bunch of ugly ass Belfast millies sporting massive budgie swingers covered in tramp stamps in a blow up pool outta Argos

#16 mrs storm

mrs storm

• NIO Top Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7784 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 04:37 PM

QUOTE (baker @ Apr 5 2008, 05:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yer whats itchy?

My big hairy dangley testicles lmfao.gif

QUOTE (Bezerk @ Apr 5 2008, 05:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

fancy_laugh.gif

should yas be in-crowd, out-crowd, left or right crowd, up, down, touch the ground crowd or even bi and tranny, all would be welcome.

Am just putting the feelers out to see what yall think. Just incase some might think we're over doin it with various events in Alvin's name.

But, here, actually, as grief is a personal thing, every body can do their own thing together or privately, I think we're all entitled to feel free to do or not to do anything. By putting on an e's and wine party, is my way of dealing with.

Tbqph, I still haven't stopped for long since last night yahoo.gif

#17 baker

baker

NIO Elite Member

• NIO Top Member
  • 19553 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 04:41 PM

QUOTE (mrs storm @ Apr 5 2008, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Am just putting the feelers out to see what yall think.

Aye literally when we all come down ther and the big beard is hiding in the wardrobe with the family video camera!

We know what goes on in that inhouse joint! Yous arent pulling the wool over this cunts eyes! fancy_laugh.gif

Great idea though im game if caz runs me down in her wee white number!

Her and K can give me inhouse lessons on the 3 day camel hike down! biggrin.gif

#18 Bezerk

Bezerk

Tickle my baloon!

• NIO Top Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9604 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 04:56 PM

I don't think you could over do the tribute thing, I doubt he'd be looking down on us saying we're having too many parties fancy_laugh.gif

Posted Image

#19 minxy-mistress

minxy-mistress

do u ever just wish someone would fu*k off

• NIO Top Member
  • 17762 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 05:00 PM

QUOTE (baker @ Apr 5 2008, 05:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aye literally when we all come down ther and the big beard is hiding in the wardrobe with the family video camera!

We know what goes on in that inhouse joint! Yous arent pulling the wool over this cunts eyes! fancy_laugh.gif

Great idea though im game if caz runs me down in her wee white number!

Her and K can give me inhouse lessons on the 3 day camel hike down! biggrin.gif

lol, aye, no worries baker

QUOTE (Bezerk @ Apr 5 2008, 05:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think you could over do the tribute thing, I doubt he'd be looking down on us saying we're having too many parties fancy_laugh.gif

lol, defo wouldn't hear him sayin "stop partying"

I HAVE WAITED LONG FOR YOU FIENDS OF HELL

All the forces of evil together"

'V'

"Q.O.T.G.S"

Minxy-Mistress says "Team Harpist" tbh

#20 Damuff

Damuff

Sir Muffington III

• NIO Top Member
  • 20236 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 05:02 PM

Sounds like a plan ... I'm up for it ..and anything you need done just ask biggrin.gif

Wouldnt mind organising something in Cookstown itself though .... maybe a Hardcore night in 'The Royal' ..... as alvin tried so many times to have one in there but they always said no hardcore ....

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users