SubCultureUk

IMPORTANT - PLEASE EVERYBODY READ

Jesus said:In my

father's house are many

rooms... I am going

there to prepare a

place for you.(JOHN 14:2)

R.I.P MAN

Was a big shock to me aswell,think I chatted to him a few times on here,but I have been very inactive lately.

Will miss you,even though I never knew you.. :(

Keep the vibes alive up above. :toot:

From Medusa via mail on my bebo ................

It's very sad news.My sympathies go out to you all.Last year a good friend of mine died to before his time.27yrs old also.The gig that's honoured in his memory sounds fantastic.Unfortunately i'm in Manchester.I'm recovering from my 4th major stomach op in 6 years and have a MR Scan on Friday.That's why i'm hardly on internet and catching up.If i was in Ireland i'd be there.Saturday is my birthday also.I miss the scene back home.I know that night for 'Ufonix' will be a night to remember.

i haven't been on in ages an this is a shock i never met had the chance to meet u m8

R.I.P. :(:(

Edited by buzzweiser666

I actually had a dream of Alvin last night, and I always beleive that when you dream about some one who has died, its their way on contacting you.

We where in the maternity unity of some hospital, and he was the father to a few of the babies being born.

I realy laughed to myself thismorning when I woke up, cause I know Alvin was always trying to help every one and go that extra mile for people, but giving girl babies was a bit extreem :fancy_laugh:

Whent to see his grave not long after the burriel, and found it so strange that I was so near to what was Alvin, but I was so far from where ever he is now.

He would have turned the big 3 0 today. A face sadly missed by many of us old skoolers.

I so hope you are at peace m8

He would have turned the big 3 0 today. A face sadly missed by many of us old skoolers.

I so hope you are at peace m8

he was only a year or so older than me

I turn 29 in a fortnight

RIP - thoughts with his family at this time

didnt know the guy personally .. happened before i came to the board ... obviously a well thought of guy ... too many good souls go the same way unfortunately .. RIP

I am deeply saddened to what i've read & sense the great loss here.

I did not know Alvin but all your post's, pic's tell me a real gent & character about him.

Alvin the man who brought us all together that's something special on it's own.

You have many friends here, friends that won't forget you.

R.I.P ALVIN

I didn't know the fella personally, but I used to butt heads with him on the old Met forum years ago,

I was telling him to move on from hardcore etc, and try and get into a newer sound like trance or house,

but no he stuck steadfastly to his guns and I always respected him wholeheartedly for that.

Hard to believe it's coming up to 3 years since the lad passed away,

RIP fella.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this