Welcome to the EVOLUTION - NIOLDSKOOL 2020 - Our community is getting updated ×
Sign in to follow this  
SubCultureUk

IMPORTANT - PLEASE EVERYBODY READ

:( Only met Alvin a couple of times, but was a true gentleman.

Will be sorely missed.

Can't believe it tbh.

RIP lad

Unbelievable.

Met Alvin once and thought he was real top bloke.

He has offered me to partys or to stay over at his gaff more times than I can remember.

Anytime he was on here if it wasn't music related then it was anything to make people laugh.

A really really top bloke.

Thoughts are with the family.

Very very sad indeed.

RIP Alvin.

unbelievable news feel absolutely gutted.. top bloke always smilin when we chatted. really cant say anymore at the minute

thought are with the family

RIP UFO you'll be greatly missed by myself an all at nioldskool

Edited by bob sealey

In total shock here never met the guy but any time wee a had wee chat on here he was 1 of the soundest blokes u could meet allways willing to help

R.I.P Mate

Gone but never forgotten

My thoughts are with all his friends and family Rest In Peace, certainly puts silly things from life in perspective.

May he be resting with the Angels

didnt know him myself, but by all the messages above its plain to see he was well thought off by those that did know him

R.I.P

Don't know what to say its so hard to put my feelings into words. My heart sank when I got the phone call this afternoon as I knew he had issues and we spoke about them but never, ever thought it would have reached the stage of what has happened. Alvin m8 I will always wish you would have spoke to someone or what finally pushed you over the edge we might never know but I'm gutted. The fact we became fathers for the first time at nearly the same time brought us closer together and I feel so sad for the daughter who will never know the Alvin we knew.

You were a raver through and through m8 and I'm glad I knew you for as long as I did, will always be glad you got the chance to play at Planet Love. Writing this now can still remember the laugh we had at the state of him walking down the main street of Portrush after the first Unity at 12 the next day, ever so slightly the worse for wear say we say. He was loving it. That was Alvin. Makes me very sad I won't see you out clubbing again m8, the next Unity will be in your memory.

Gone but never forgotten by your friend Jason

RIP Alvin.

RIP Alvin, I know I havent been on here in ages but I thought I'd just pop back on here to show support to you guys.

My deepest sympathys go out to his family and friends!

Would be great to see a strong NIOLDSKOOL turnout at the funeral aswell, which I have no doubt that there will be.

Deffo Kyle....i think that'll go without saying.... my car is full already.

Jasy, i'll need you to drive separately if thats ok mate... you can take a few too

i'll put up the arrangements when his brother Mark calls me.

I will also be making arrangements tomorrow for a commemorative wreath from all the members

Still cant believe it :(

After finding out this in the last few hours im still lost for words on what to say. Its a massive shock. He was 1 of the soundest guys ive met in a long long time. Id have so much fun with him at events. We all had soo much common with him. If it was not for his input and dedication to this site we may not be here today.

Gone but definitly will not be forgotten.

RIP Alvin

I will drive no worries Cuffy, anyone that needs a lift from Belfast give me a ring or pm me asap

Didn't know him personally but seems everyone on here had a good word to say about him. Condolences to friends and family and all who knew him. Rest easy

After finding out this in the last few hours im still lost for words on what to say. Its a massive shock. He was 1 of the soundest guys ive met in a long long time. Id have so much fun with him at events. We all had soo much common with him. If it was not for his input and dedication to this site we may not be here today.

Gone but definitly will not be forgotten.

RIP Alvin

i know i probably wouldnt be here, was ufo got me to sign up :(

still totally shocked

If lifts are needed to the funeral from this end, I can bring a couple of people..

Absolutely shocking news. Definitely one of the good guys. Best wishes to his family and friends.

Those we love don't go away,

They walk beside us every day,

Unseen, unheard, but always near,

Still loved, still missed and very dear.

RIP Alvin

i know i probably wouldnt be here, was ufo got me to sign up :(

still totally shocked

:dito:

Only for Alvin there is a possibility I would never have found this board.

Thanks mate.

RIP.

crazy crazy news, ya never know wats round the corner!

RIP alvin.

this is really shocking news. i new ufonix briefly he was such a genuine and nice guy and will be totally missed by friends familly and the dance scene. god rest ya buddy. i dont know what more i can say. my prayers are with u all.

Oh my god. Cant believe it. Just recently ive been wondering where he was cause I havent noticed him on the board. Im glad I got 2 meet him at Unity 2 and my deepest sympathy goes out 2 his family.

R.I.P Mate. Deffo wont be forgotten

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this