Welcome to the EVOLUTION - NIOLDSKOOL 2020 - Our community is getting updated ×
Sign in to follow this  
SubCultureUk

UFONIX - FUNERAL & CHARITY BENEFIT ARRANGEMENTS

Hello folks

Alvins funeral will begin from the parental home tomorrow at 1pm. The address is:

46 AUGHARAN ROAD, COOKSTOWN, BT71 4HG

It will proceed to the Carland Church Hall for a short service, and the burial will take place in Cookstown afterwards. I have spoken to his brother and all are welcome to all parts of the service.

Floral tributes are being kept to private family members only, but there is an alternative to make a charity donation instead. this can be done on the day directly to the undertaker, but i will be organising a board collection on here for everyone to contribute to. Paypal is preferred, but PM me for postal details if you dont have paypal.

Donations can be sent via paypal to CUFFYDJ@AOL.COM

** IMPORTANT - PLEASE MARK ALL PAYPAL DONATIONS AS 'UFONIX CHARITY CONTRIBUTION' TO AVOID THE MONEY GETTING MIXED UP WITH THE UNITY TICKET MONEY **

I will then be arranging the total donations to be passed onto his brother Mark in a weeks time.

After the funeral, it would be nice if those board members attending would like to gather in a local Cookstown bar for a drink/quick bit to eat, so we can share our happy memories and toast the good name of our lost friend

Going forward, it would also be appropriate to hold a memorial night in his honour, with board Djs and members, with all proceeds also going to the charity of the families choice. I think i may have a free weekend in our club mid May, so more details to follow when i get them

Thanks for that Cuffy. I will PM u for address details as I don't use PayPal.

i can't guarantee i will be able to make it to the funeral but i will have Alvin's friends and relatives in my thoughts. the fundraising idea and memorial night in Alvin's honour is a great one and i would be happy to contribute!

A memorial night would be a fantastic. Get his fav funes on, he would have loved it himself

feelings go to family and friends and i will def make a donation
will be sadly missed Edited by hotrock

I can't make the funeral, but will get something sorted for a donation

And a clubnight dedication is a great idea - will defo try and make that

Whats the score with directions to cookstown from Belfast area?

If Foster was to pick me and Jo up in Glengormley, is it possible to join the M2 North there, and take it to cookstown (north of the lough).

Or is taking the M1 more efficient?

Cant make the funeral so donation sent. Will definitely attend any charity event. Nice touch.

QUOTE (Bezerk @ Apr 2 2008, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Whats the score with directions to cookstown from Belfast area?

If Foster was to pick me and Jo up in Glengormley, is it possible to join the M2 North there, and take it to cookstown (north of the lough).

Or is taking the M1 more efficient?

looking at google maps i think you would be best to head for Randalstown then on to Magherafelt and finally on to Cookstown. tried to get a link to show but it didnt work.

hope this helps mate

Edited by Nipple

Just did a wee look on google maps there, looks alright but would def be a great help to tail yous, I'm meeting Kyle and Jo in Belfast so if it suits ya's we could meet you wherever

Unfortunately I cant make the funeral but sending donation. May a busy month 4 me with time already booked off work so might not make the night but I hope all goes well

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this