Welcome to the EVOLUTION - NIOLDSKOOL 2020 - Our community is getting updated ×
Sign in to follow this  
PILGRIM

FAREWELL ALVIN UFONIX

Im sorry I can't be there for your final moments amongst us all. Keep on raving mate where ever you maybe.

See ya later friend in the next life! ROUGH & READY blastin out amongst heavens.

KENNY PILGRIM and everyone else on today and forever!

(SALUTE)

I did'nt know you well mate & only met you a few times but what sticks out for me is standing in Traks at Unity 2 with you & you asked me if i wanted to head out for a smoke so we did. I can't really remember what we talked about just general banter but i can remember you came across as you were to everybody that knew you,a geniune sound bloke that was always smiling & looked very happy & it makes it all so much more tragic as you did always seem on top of the world :(

Rest in peace mate,your gone but you will never be forgotten.

Sorry I cant be there today either Alvin.

You will be sorely missed by everyone mate.

RIP

I never got the chance to meet you at all, and going by the other thread I missed out, dont think i have ever heard so many ppl say so many nice things about one person.

May your pain be gone and may you long rest in peace

i still really cant believe this has happened, really puts your own life in perspective

:dito:

I didn't know the guy as well or as fond of a lot of other members on here but anytime I spoke to him on here or on the phone he was a really top bloke.

Countless times he was in contact with me offering me everything and anything in order to put me up at his house to party with him.

I remember getting in a taxi with him and Brian from Cuffys to our hotel and he said to me "Baker Ive only 80p for this taxi mate is that ok?" I laughed and said "dont worry mate it will only be two quid anyway we will cope!"

The next day the lad was texting pleading with me to take money off him for the fare!

Wee things like that,small memories make people smile at a time when im sitting here with a complete lump in my throat at the fact that the board and the world in general will no longer have one its finest ever people.

i met him a few times at cuffies house and at unity and somewhere else aswell .

really top fella and a sad sad lose of life.

apologies for not attending the funeral today as it was too short notice and i had no way to cookstown.

ur away to the big bad disco in the sky now mate. mayb u'll meet up with TDV and party it up.

Keep on raving !!

Sorry i cant be there Alvin.. :'(

Cant stop thinking about the time we did spend together... miss you sooo much

all my love xoxoxoxo

RIP Alvin

Edited by C14IRE

Never met Alvin, but the replys on here about the guy are priceless.

Top man on & off here, glad the sun is shinning for your final journey mate.

R.I.P.

Rest In Peace Alvin

May your troubles be forgotten

Keep on smiling wherever you may be

Sorry I couldnt make the funeral mate. Didnt know you very well but from chatting on here and brief meeting at unity I could tell you were a top guy. Rest in piece Alvin, our thoughts are with you. Keep it oldskool where ever you may be ;)

Only met u a couple of times m8 but u were a gentleman 2 talk 2 and will b sadly missed by all.

R.I.P (Rave In Paradise) Alvin.

Edited by Stevie Rite

As was said, sorry i cldnt attend. Any of the few times i met ya, ya wer 1 of the gooduns, its a sad loss to every1 who met ya. and im sure we'll keep the vibe goin for ya sir.

RIP ALVIN.

Didn't know him personally but he obviously meant a lot to a lot of of people. He's in peace now away from all pain and suffering, many have lost a good friend but we can take a bit of comfort in knowing that he's smiling down on us and one day we'll see him again.

i wish i hadda got the chance to get to know you better Alvin, ive heard some stories from Damuff and im sure we would have had good craic together. At least you are at peace now.

it was good to see the nioldskool members there for you today and all the comments here on the board just shows how well thought of you were. you will be missed xox

You can be at peace now, no more torture and pain, it's gone.

If there's a way, let me know what the food's like over there :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this