Welcome to the EVOLUTION - NIOLDSKOOL 2020 - Our community is getting updated ×
Sign in to follow this  
BumblesCrew

ALVIN AKA UFONIX TRIBUTE VIDEO

Iv put together a small tribute video with photos supplied by Amanda & others,we will be putting together a Bebo page in Alvins memory in the coming days.

Be warned this is VERY hard to watch & the tears were tripping me making it & I'm sure it will be alot worse for those of you that were very close to him :( I only met Alvin twice but i had a couple of decent convos with him & i think this vid shows him as i & I'm sure everybody else seen him,a very happy person always smiling with lots of friends that loved him dearly.

I used one of Alvin's fav tracks "N Trance - Set You Free" as the soundtrack which Alvin also played first at MOAR so i found it fitting & i would like to think he's looking down with a smile on his face as he always had in life.

RIP mate!

Edited by BumblesCrew

I will watch it later lad, I'm sure it's a fitting and personal tribute to Alvin. It was great of u to take the time to try and do something like this. And as u say, I'm sure if Alvin is lookin down, he will be smiling for definite. :)

The track u picked for it is probably perfect too, cheers lad

If you wanna cry ...watch that video ..... balled my eyes out ..... excellent video Ricky ....sums Ufonix up to a tee .... well done mate :)

your one in a million Ricky, such a tribute.......................

:respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect:

I don't want any praise for it I'm just glad i could do something special in his memory even if it is only small,as i said i only met him a few times but cuz of him being part & parcel of this board i feel like i knew him alot more :(

just watched the vid again such a powerful movin tune 4 the vid mate.

i put it on my bebo hope ya dont mind......R.I.P hunni

Edited by Miss-B-Have

Im not even gonna read all the posts here. Just seen the vid on bebo and Ricky, quality. Has 2 be said. So fitting. Brought a tear 2 my eye as it would 2 any1s and Alvin would be so proud

Great looking at it and remembering all the nights... Even more so; all the members he's standing with and smiling with in every single picture!!

Time's like this you really sit down and think how good was it having a camera and taking the pictures of all the good times a troubled young man had!

Glad I was there with him during his happier times!

Glad I was there with him during his happier times!

Nail on the head mate, exactly it

Still can't watch that video again though :(

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this