Welcome to the EVOLUTION - NIOLDSKOOL 2020 - Our community is getting updated ×
Sign in to follow this  
BumblesCrew

ALVIN AKA UFONIX TRIBUTE VIDEO

brilliant video. shows him in his true light.. always happy

big big :dito: to that....excellent montage there ricky....don't think i ever saw him not smiling

Lovely indeed

Brings back memories of a mate of mine that passed away wen i was in me teens who was a real party monster and never got to experience the events that have went on since since he passed,which he wudda loved,so im sure ya will get to meet him upstairs at a bar or a nite club,yas wud get on like a house on fire and he loved his cheese aswel

Edited by DJ Fisco

brilliant video. shows him in his true light.. always happy

:dito: smiling all the time! touching video ricky.

Sweet jeesus, that brought a tears to my eyes, lump in my throat, such a great montage of pics to remember alvin, im sooo sure he wlda approved of the tune :)

ya done him proud im sure :)

Edited by HERBIE

Lovely indeed

Brings back memories of a mate of mine that passed away wen i was in me teens who was a real party monster and never got to experience the events that have went on since since he passed,which he wudda loved,so im sure ya will get to meet him upstairs at a bar or a nite club,yas wud get on like a house on fire and he loved his cheese aswel

Anno who ya mean lad, an yea, he loved his cheese :)

Sorry to anybody who copied the vid to there Bebo Flash,i woke up this morning to find this in the flash box instead "This Video Has Been Removed For A Violation Of Terms Of Service" :thumbsdown:

There is no reason why this video should have been removed & i think it's well out of order that they have done so without explaination considering the subject matter :(

I have emailed them complaining & uploaded the video again folks ---> Ufonix Memory Video [bebo Flash]

very moving video ricky. i briefly new alvin and that vid brought tears to my eyes. thoughts are with you all.

Added the video on Bebo there. Watched it properly there and it is hard to watch. Nicely done Ricky. Brilliant tribute.

You should put a warning on that. "kleenex required", lol, cause I just went through a few.

Every single pic that took its turn, I can't help but to shake my head in a gental manor. Like I said in another thread, one of our brothers is gone.

Yest I could'nt get to the funneral, but was thinking bout him so much, to the extent I kept forgeting his face. I took it out on Chris with the annoyance. This is just perfect.

The lyrcis of the song is more than fitting. "set you free" which to me, is what has been done to him.

I don't want any praise for it I'm just glad i could do something special in his memory even if it is only small,as i said i only met him a few times but cuz of him being part & parcel of this board i feel like i knew him alot more :(

But like I said to Chris. you could have never meat him in person at all, but the way we all get to know each other on here is every bit equal. Does'nt make the loss any less.

You should put a warning on that. "kleenex required", lol, cause I just went through a few.

Every single pic that took its turn, I can't help but to shake my head in a gental manor. Like I said in another thread, one of our brothers is gone.

Yest I could'nt get to the funneral, but was thinking bout him so much, to the extent I kept forgeting his face. I took it out on Chris with the annoyance. This is just perfect.

The lyrcis of the song is more than fitting. "set you free" which to me, is what has been done to him.

But like I said to Chris. you could have never meat him in person at all, but the way we all get to know each other on here is every bit equal. Does'nt make the loss any less.

Thats so true Debs,there's still a good wee handfull of people on here i hav'nt met in person yet but i still feel like i know them pretty well as i speak to them & see them on here every day of my life even tho it's only a name on a board.

I'm just glad i had the pleasure of meeting Alvin & had a chat with him even if it was only those few short times.

lovely wee vid there - i've never met alvin, but have to say as has been said before, he always had a qware smile on him

i'm sure he'll be well missed by all his friends

Just watched this for the second time there and it was harder to watch than it was the first time. Still can't really believe that Alvin is actually gone. I think the night @ Nation on the 17th May will be when it really hits home for most people.

R.I.P. Mr UFO, we're all still thinking of you buddy. I hope you can join us for one last party so we can give you the send off you truely deserve.

You're already a legend in our eyes Alvin and you will be remembered with fondness in all our hearts forever. Respect mate!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this