Welcome to the EVOLUTION - NIOLDSKOOL 2020 - Our community is getting updated ×
Sign in to follow this  
DJ Fisco

Niall/LED Tribute To Ufonix........................

POST MADE BY NIEL/LED

Unfortunately im not going to be able to make the memorial night for him on may 17th im playing the hardcore weekender in pontins north wales for slammin vynil & bionic

so i have decided to have my set dedicated to this gentleman of a fella and start it off with my remix of ntrance set you free as it was his favourite track of all time - so i will have the music stopped by the dj before me and have my good mate shocker announce that the set is being dedicated to alvin ufonix stewart ( which will be recorded )

all sets at slammin get recorded and then are put out in cd packs which i get sent a few off after the gig is over and they sell in the thousands by slammin events

so seeing as i cant be there to party with you guys and remeber the guy i wanna do this for him and i will get copys for anyone wanting them - can i also point out i do not make any money from the recoirded sets atall and only get sent about 3 cd packs after the event which anyone is welcome to for free

RIP mate still cant believe this watching the video again here and its unreal to take in

He asked me to put this up on his behalf ...................

unfortunately im not going to be able to make the memorial night for him on may 17th im playing the hardcore weekender in pontins north wales for slammin vynil & bionic

so i have decided to have my set dedicated to this gentleman of a fella and start it off with my remix of ntrance set you free as it was his favourite track of all time - so i will have the music stopped by the dj before me and have my good mate shocker annoounce that the set is being dedicated to alvin ufonix stewart ( which will be recorded )

all sets at slammin get recorded and then are put out in cd packs which i get sent a few off after the gig is over and they sell in the thousands by slammin events

so seeing as i cant be there to party with you guys and remeber the guy i wanna do this for him and i will get copys for anyone wanting them - can i also point out i do not make any money from the recoirded sets atall and only get sent about 3 cd packs after the event which anyone is welcome to for free

RIP mate still cant beleive this watching the video again here and its unreal to take in

Tbh I think thats a nice idea, specially as noted it's not a profiteering thing. Nice thought Niall, and I'm sure under the circumstances it will be appreciated.

Its free

folks

just like every other dj from the site will do a tribute mix

in his memory

Nice idea niall

I would love to have a copy of that. Since I am over seas it would be best if someone could rip it to MP3 and send that to me. I will provide an FTP location for a permanent link and available for all to download.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this