Welcome to the EVOLUTION - NIOLDSKOOL 2020 - Our community is getting updated ×
Sign in to follow this  
SubCultureUk

UFONIX TRIBUTE NIGHT... May 17th @ NATION

normally i prefer to be bopping about the dancefloor ............at the bar or wotever......but deffinatly on the other side of the dex........ :cheerleader:

but on this occasiuon....i'm only to willing ...and pleased to be playing at this night to be honest.

cheers for asking and thinking of me.

hopefully we'll all club together and make it a night to rememeber.......................for a young lad ....who'll never be forgotten.

i i'll have to blow the cobwebs away from the dex and records here.and see what i can find lol

normally i prefer to be bopping about the dancefloor ............at the bar or wotever......but deffinatly on the other side of the dex........ :cheerleader:

but on this occasiuon....i'm only to willing ...and pleased to be playing at this night to be honest.

hopefully we'll all club together and make it a night to rememeber.......................for a young lad ....who'll never be forgotten.

i i'll have to blow the cobwebs away from the dex and records here.and see what i can find lol

:super:

If I would have had to pick the line-up you would have been first on the list because of the impression I've got over the years of your oldskool taste and it wouldnt be a million miles of Alvins taste either ....so glad to see you gracing the decks mate :yahoo:

11.15-11.45 Shy Witness

just noticed that too lol!! shy u shud play out more often, ur set at robbos leavin doo was bangin, even chucked in a little scratchin from what i remember :punk:

i always just thought ur excuse for not playin out was cus u were probably..............well.............crap :fancy_laugh:

just noticed that too lol!! shy u shud play out more often, ur set at robbos leavin doo was bangin, even chucked in a little scratchin from what i remember :punk:

i always just thought ur excuse for not playin out was cus u were probably..............well.............crap :fancy_laugh:

Well I would'nt know, cause I was'nt invited :fuckkneu:

:dito: apart from the cheese of course :fancy_laugh:

def an honour and privileged 2 b asked 2 play at this nite lets make it 1 ta remember.

:dito: to that stevie!! We will def make it a night to remember!!

I have a funny feeling it's gonna be one of them nights that stays with ya till the day we go ourselvs.

I'm planning on bringing many box's of tissues. May be even get one's with nioldskool on them, and sell them with the glow sticks :fancy_laugh:

I hope where ever he may be, he see's how much he is sadly missed :(

I have a funny feeling it's gonna be one of them nights that stays with ya till the day we go ourselvs.

I'm planning on bringing many box's of tissues. May be even get one's with nioldskool on them, and sell them with the glow sticks :fancy_laugh:

I hope where ever he may be, he see's how much he is sadly missed :(

Im sure he is debs and he will be with us all on the night..

Edited by discobiscuit

Thanks for the oppertunity to play at this, means alot.

Good excuse to get the cheese right out, have to be careful though, Alvin had a good taste in Hardcore, don't want to play too much stuff to please that other cheesey c*nt off here :)

Some of his cheese was rotten, I think I've a far better taste. I'll be contacting you with regards to your set sir :)

And Shy super stuff big man I look forward to hearing you belt the cheesers out in fine style

Nice one, will be up for this one to pay my respects....looking forward to the Happy Hardcore.

Have to choose this over Unity, the child is getting christened at Unity time & ive 20 hungry cunts to feed..

gutted i cant be there ta show my mark o respect for big alvin.....but ill be ther in spirit as best i can

rip that fukin place apart folks :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

lookin forward to the recordings!!!!!!

and fair plays ta big shy.....really is a top top dj , and me along as others have always told him so...so its good ta see him makin his nation debut on such an occassion....

fair play to all tha other dj's playin as well :super: :super: :super:

where is nation folks?? i dont gotta clue :(

also thats the same night as the north west bike race so i may not be able to make it.....

nation is in Bangor mate

where is nation folks?? i dont gotta clue :(

also thats the same night as the north west bike race so i may not be able to make it.....

Do you race bikes do yeeeee?

:CAZex:

really lookin forward to your set already m8...pump them out :23_30_116: :toot:

Do you race bikes do yeeeee?

nah dont race em just go down and watch them every year without fail, its the best weekends craic of the whole year is the north west.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this