Welcome to the EVOLUTION - NIOLDSKOOL 2020 - Our community is getting updated ×
Sign in to follow this  
mrs storm

ANOTHER IDEA FOR UFONIX BIG MEMORY

We where talking there, about all the cheese that was played last night, (and enjoyed it emmensly too) and I was asking Chris was Alvin's passion for cheese as sever as that, then at the same time, thinking he loved his bucky (which is a tonic wine), lets have a cheese and wine party :cheerleader:

But we could put out lots of cheese as in the food, even get the bbq racked up, but only cheese music should be played.

I just can't stop trying to think of things to let his family know how much of an impact he made on us, and how much saddnes, we, the best bunch of loyal, bantering, supportive, members of the brother/sister hood on nioldskool, are feeling after what has happened.

We would be more that happily glad to be hosts, but I'm not the best at being an organisor for such events.

*DISCUSS*

thats an excellent idea, a wee party to go along wi the nation night...altho wi bucky and wotever other consumables thatll b kickin about cheeseBURGERS would defo b the way

:)

Buckfast + BBQ sounds like a good idea, not sure about about Buckfast and Cheese though haha!

Well what about cheE'Se and wine doo :lol

cheese burgers

There ya go, prob solved :)

i thats a great idea...what about this...what about planting a tree at this in his memory...it would be a good permanent memorial to him

Now that is an idea. I done that on behalf of my dad, and chris two brothers, and it helped me tremendously.

Nice idea.

I could possibly book my first room in inhouse hotel! :)

WHAT EVER, change the :music-smiley-014:

Can non-incrowders attend ;)

:dito: wouldnt want to feel out of place even though i will beat her husband in a boxing match in his own home! :fancy_laugh:

Thats a brilliant idea :) I'd be up for it, and if ya need a hand with gettin somethin organised just shout :)

Yer whats itchy?

My big hairy dangley testicles :lol

Can non-incrowders attend ;)

:fancy_laugh:

should yas be in-crowd, out-crowd, left or right crowd, up, down, touch the ground crowd or even bi and tranny, all would be welcome.

Am just putting the feelers out to see what yall think. Just incase some might think we're over doin it with various events in Alvin's name.

But, here, actually, as grief is a personal thing, every body can do their own thing together or privately, I think we're all entitled to feel free to do or not to do anything. By putting on an e's and wine party, is my way of dealing with.

Tbqph, I still haven't stopped for long since last night :yahoo:

Am just putting the feelers out to see what yall think.

Aye literally when we all come down ther and the big beard is hiding in the wardrobe with the family video camera!

We know what goes on in that inhouse joint! Yous arent pulling the wool over this cunts eyes! :fancy_laugh:

Great idea though im game if caz runs me down in her wee white number!

Her and K can give me inhouse lessons on the 3 day camel hike down! :)

I don't think you could over do the tribute thing, I doubt he'd be looking down on us saying we're having too many parties :fancy_laugh:

Aye literally when we all come down ther and the big beard is hiding in the wardrobe with the family video camera!

We know what goes on in that inhouse joint! Yous arent pulling the wool over this cunts eyes! :fancy_laugh:

lol, aye, no worries baker

I don't think you could over do the tribute thing, I doubt he'd be looking down on us saying we're having too many parties :fancy_laugh:

lol, defo wouldn't hear him sayin "stop partying"

Sounds like a plan ... I'm up for it ..and anything you need done just ask :)

Wouldnt mind organising something in Cookstown itself though .... maybe a Hardcore night in 'The Royal' ..... as alvin tried so many times to have one in there but they always said no hardcore ....

:lol :lol

think a bit of piss actually came out there ffs

O.K. then we'll go for it, I'll chat with Chris later and get a date, but no doubt it wont suite every one, but things like that cant be helped.

Thats a brilliant idea :) I'd be up for it, and if ya need a hand with gettin somethin organised just shout :)

Cheers sean, well I will then. I'll pm ya later :CAZex:

And im sure you'd need them. Dont want the likes of yuu, lowering the tone of a perfectly peaceful street :moon:

We dont use wool, its pvc baker, and with a zip part at the mouth for the entering of cocks :icon_wave:

Sounds like a plan ... I'm up for it ..and anything you need done just ask :)

Wouldnt mind organising something in Cookstown itself though .... maybe a Hardcore night in 'The Royal' ..... as alvin tried so many times to have one in there but they always said no hardcore ....

Thanks mufflers.

But go ahead and organise something, imo its what I want to do, it's my personal tribute to him seeing especially cause I couldnt make the funeral (which I took out on poor Chris, sorry love)

Edited by mrs storm

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this