Welcome to the EVOLUTION - NIOLDSKOOL 2020 - Our community is getting updated ×
Sign in to follow this  
DJ Just Kris

Tribute Radio Show For Alvin

last nite was a nite was a big show and i decided it should have been recorded for ppl so they can have it always

you have to download all 3 parts then when all the parts are downloaded it will unzip into one big 4hr 30min mix

http://www.mediafire.com/?clytzp9h4rt

http://www.mediafire.com/?fom2yzxtdiu

http://www.mediafire.com/?j72ofnrpioc

Nice one Kris, Was a great show, very fitting if somewhat really cheesy!

Thanks for recording and uploading :)

sorry to be a pain but i cant get this downloaded!! cos its winrar i have 2 extract it over to my media player, and it wont let me extract!

any help anyone? cheers!

Guys,

Being a cousin, can I pass on my thanks for the tributes paid to Alvin and the wishes of support and condolences passed on to his family. This has not gone unnoticed by myself, his brother and sister along with other relatives and friends and your turn out at the funeral was greatly appreciated. There appears to be a true family community on this site, and your organisation of future events and various features for Alivn are brilliant ideas, I would hope to meet a few of you at these events.

I have only joined the site a few days ago, and though have downloaded the tribute radio show (very fitting), i'd like to download if possible any mixes Alvin did, and any live recordings of him. Would someone have easy access to links for these? Also, would it be possibe to download the tribute video?

Kind regards guys.

Dave

cherrs for this keep the memory of alvin alive. great guy. a brilliant tribute mix.

Guys,

Being a cousin, can I pass on my thanks for the tributes paid to Alvin and the wishes of support and condolences passed on to his family. This has not gone unnoticed by myself, his brother and sister along with other relatives and friends and your turn out at the funeral was greatly appreciated. There appears to be a true family community on this site, and your organisation of future events and various features for Alivn are brilliant ideas, I would hope to meet a few of you at these events.

I have only joined the site a few days ago, and though have downloaded the tribute radio show (very fitting), i'd like to download if possible any mixes Alvin did, and any live recordings of him. Would someone have easy access to links for these? Also, would it be possibe to download the tribute video?

Kind regards guys.

Dave

Hi Dave .....good to see you on the board and yeah Alvin was certainly one of us and will be sorely missed around here and at many nights out and also as a good friend that he became to me and certainly alot on nioldskool. We will get all his mixes and everything else you requested and send you a Private Message with the links available in there.

So I ahve now extracted and listened to all 3 parts os this and all 3 files are the exact same 273 minute file. Is this correct?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this