Welcome to the EVOLUTION - NIOLDSKOOL 2020 - Our community is getting updated ×
Sign in to follow this  
Damuff

Nearly A Year

Just doing alot of thinking today about alvin and still can't believe he is not here anymore :( The amount of times I have passed his grave in cookstown going to storms and just havent had the courage to stop and say hi .... need to do it soon though !! I was supposed to playing next week at alvins gig but I always got it mixed up with today the 21st ....dunno why :kick: ... but it was the first thing I thought about when I woke up and checked my phone and seen the date :fancy_laugh: Hope it is re-arranged soon ....

I done alot of thinking today and shed a few tears ... havent done that in a while :(

1st april will be a confusing day emotionally for me and kris, a year on for alvin, but 2 years together for us

1st april will be a confusing day emotionally for me and kris, a year on for alvin, but 2 years together for us

aww :( .. never realised it was an anniversary

Time does indeed go so quickly. A real waste of life but the fact remains that some of us will always remember and miss him, I will always hope where-ever he is he found peace. Gutted the memorial nite aint going ahead was looking forward to seeing everyone again and sharing memories, hopefully it will happen soon.

RIP Alvin

we just booked a wee 3 day break at alton towers yesterday............something we have done every year for the past few years.

was just thinkin yesterday it was when we were in alton towers last yr that i got the text from caz telling me what had happened.

were does a year go.......R.I.P mate :friends:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this