Welcome to the EVOLUTION - NIOLDSKOOL 2020 - Our community is getting updated ×
Sign in to follow this  
MusicMind (aka) Philip B

Alvin Aka Ufonix

He was the best mate i ever had,Missing him like mad,A year is over and past and still i cant say how much i do miss him,, And i think alot off use will agree with me he was a gud fella!,, Im doin it all for you now trying til get wher you wher and trying till go all the way in music,Tho ill never be as gud as you wher in the oldskool department,Think we always used till row over that 1 and see who was the best dj or best at the oldskool trance n house,lol,, You always wher on top off it tho,,,

Missing you loads

Nice to hear from you m8! He's a face missed indeed and won't be forgotten by many of us. Had such a smilar taste in music as myself which is one of the reasons we clicked so well. Im still raving away and flying the flag for hardcore and a bit of cheese whenever possible :)

Stick around be good to hear from you

He was definetly one of the good guys and he had a heart of gold ! I miss him alot and like yourself Phil I can't believe he aint with us anymore, although i do think he is looking down on us from where ever he is :) I'm really glad your on the board alot more and I hope you are here for the long run, it really helped us all get through such a hard time last year being together with our love for the music Alvin loved aswell. He'll never be forgotten on here and hopefully within the coming months I can get my finger out and get something organised like we had last year to remember him. I've sent you a PM phil :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this