Welcome to the EVOLUTION - NIOLDSKOOL 2020 - Our community is getting updated ×
Sign in to follow this  
Damuff

Alvin 'Ufonix' Tribute Night .... July 18th @ Oldtown Inn, Cookstown

alvin_web.jpg

After the unfortunate cancellation earlier in the year it is with great pleasure to announce the re-organised event. Thought I would give everyone a heads up on this as I know people need as much time to organise travel etc to attend nights so hope you all can make it to celebrate the life of someone that was instrumental in getting nioldskool of the ground, and also a great friend who is missed everyday by alot of people.

I hope everyone is happy with the line-up as I have tried to balance the night between nioldskool djs and alvins dj friends from Cookstown aswell. There will be plenty of cheese on offer and also some house and Trance which Alvin also had a soft spot for ...... flyer to follow but for now here are the details

It will take place in 'The Old Town Inn', Cookstown on Saturday July 18th 2009

Dj's on the night ........

Xray

Phillydafunk

Kris Mills (superstardj)

Ken-e d

Deejay Storm

Dar-cee

DaMuff

Plus very special guest Dj :)

Admission is £5 on the door but you can also donate as much as you wish by sending a donation via paypal .... send to damuff1@hotmail.com and please leave note/message saying who you are .... thankyou :)

Proceeds go towards http://www.niamhlouisefoundation.com/Home/...GB/Default.aspx

Edited by Damuff

was sitting doing my summer planning in work ... booking time off, arranging summer schemes and arranging time to see the wee girl .... made sure i had this one free ..... lookin forward to it..... didnt know alvin at all tbh but he is obviously held in very high regard by anyone who did

fuck.

same night as july's twist so i wont be able to make it. thought the date was bad before it was rescheduled but at least i still coulda went this is worse for me :(

Super stuff! I will be checking flights as soon as I get back from Spain

s

time for some bouncy bounce with a little bitta cheese thrown in....just the way Alvin woulda liked it :D

For Alvin m8 that should read some bouncy, bounce with a LOT of cheese thrown in :)

Good stuff peoples ..... i really hope there is a good turnout :u:

should be...if u get people off here 2 put it on whatever social networking sites may help, have it on my bebo like u suggested and will put it on facebook now i think of it ! :)

i've started the bebo skin....hopefully have it done tomorrow all bein well so will keep ya's posted :^^:

Good stuff kris .... i know your time is limited atm so many thanks :)

i've started the bebo skin....hopefully have it done tomorrow all bein well so will keep ya's posted :^^:

Nice one m8

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this