Welcome to the EVOLUTION - NIOLDSKOOL 2020 - Our community is getting updated ×
Sign in to follow this  
Nipple

Bus from Enniskillen

Good idea m8 .... your the man in the know about who might go .... all I can say is that we will have some legends of our scene playing that night :)

not looking good to be honest. everyone who said they were going has pulled out. everyone saying they are drunk or spent out for a while after the weekend and monday. shame

Can get the 8 seater taxi frm wrk...from enk via omagh to cookstown. Please let me kno asap to book a seat costing £180 there and back. So more people we have the cheaper it'll be!!!

at 22.50 a head i canny see it mate. hate cunts who let bus runners down. i have been listening to the same pish for 10 years now

Can get the 8 seater taxi frm wrk...from enk via omagh to cookstown. Please let me kno asap to book a seat costing £180 there and back. So more people we have the cheaper it'll be!!!

off topic - missed your call cos Im at work, will call you later

at 22.50 a head i canny see it mate. hate cunts who let bus runners down. i have been listening to the same pish for 10 years now

its always the same n prob always will be nips ... tryin to run buses from skin is near imposs sometimes thats why i jus give up ta fuck

I thought it was real cheap for a nite out and not havin to drive..oh well i'm gonna get a taxi up on my own then so if u want to share let me kno

.oh well i'm gonna get a taxi up on my own then so if u want to share let me kno

Thats madness m8! Sort out something with some others on here be good to see you all

I thought it was real cheap for a nite out and not havin to drive..oh well i'm gonna get a taxi up on my own then so if u want to share let me kno

you could share a double room in a b+b for that up there arls

u offering???? lol

well now you mention it..... :haha:

i will get chattin harry the nose tonight and see about one of us driving. if one of us is driving i will keep you a spot as you drove to lisburn that time. i will let ye know :u: :u:

i will get chattin harry the nose tonight and see about one of us driving. if one of us is driving i will keep you a spot as you drove to lisburn that time. i will let ye know :u: :u:

ta m8 cause i'm really not up for driving haven't had a nite out with u all drinkin since the bush in april !!!!! long time to be sober

ta m8 cause i'm really not up for driving haven't had a nite out with u all drinkin since the bush in april !!!!! long time to be sober

.... and probably back to ours after :u:

was thinkin of driving myself but dnt think i cudnt be arsed as il not be fit to drink and aint had one for about a month :(

Edited by hardcore raver

sounds like a plan.....u got the charcoal in? so can perform my usual duties !!!! :lol:

Just leave some room in your boot for the bbq and your utensils :u:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this