Welcome to nioldskool
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

UFONIX - FUNERAL & CHARITY BENEFIT ARRANGEMENTS

111 replies to this topic

SubCultureUk

SubCultureUk

Chief Cuffy

• Admin(Admin)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24432 posts
thanks to everyone who has offered their equipment and services for the memorial night

Also, just so you all know, LED has contacted me to say he will be going tomorrow on his own. He knew Alvin pretty well from many many nights in Cookstown, but for obvious reasons he's a bit paranoid about his own appearance. I hope that in times like this we can all put any petty internet/club politics to one side for just one day, to give our good friend the send off he deserves.

Brian, Niall has been trying to get in touch with you... can you give him a shout tonight if you get a chance please?

I don't agree that I am talking shite at all here, but certainly my idealist ethics on music are far from realistic.

MY MIXES (Click to download)

Old Skool House:
EUROTRASH (Dec 2010) * REFLECTIONS (Nov 2010) * REMEMBRANCE (Nov 2010)
* ROOTS (June 2011)

Old Skool Hard House:
GOD OF HELLFIRE (1999) * PARANORMAL (2000) * MUSIC FOR THE BRAIN (June 2000) * SOUNDS OF BLACKNESS Pt 1 (2001)

Old Skool Hard Trance:
LIVE @ PLANET LOVE 2008 (Noom Set) * EVENT HORIZON REACTIVATE CLASSICS (Nov 2008)

Techno:
LIVE @ CAVE (Dec 2008)
* NATION PROJECT001 (Sept 2010) * NATION PROJECT002 (Oct 2010)

Tech Trance:
LIVE @ REACTIVE, DUBLIN (Nov 2007)
* LIVE @ TRAKS (March 2009)

[/center]

shy witness

shy witness

NOWHERE NEAR A NITECLUB DOT COM

• NIO Top Member
  • 13567 posts
will be a sad sad day ................and 1 i cant make because of work............but my thoughts and feeling will certainly be with the friends and family.

been thinking about it all day(and indeed a sleepless night last night)..........and its still really hard to believe.

such a waste of a good life sad.gif

i'll make a donation here .............and of course will be there or involved in any memorial night...whereever it may be.

RIP ALVIN.
Posted Image

Foster

Foster

Arrrriba Bitches

• NIO Top Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7711 posts
QUOTE (SubCultureUk @ Apr 2 2008, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also, just so you all know, LED has contacted me to say he will be going tomorrow on his own. He knew Alvin pretty well from many many nights in Cookstown, but for obvious reasons he's a bit paranoid about his own appearance. I hope that in times like this we can all put any petty internet/club politics to one side for just one day, to give our good friend the send off he deserves.

Goes without saying mate, puts a lot of things in perspective when something happens like this

SubCultureUk

SubCultureUk

Chief Cuffy

• Admin(Admin)
  • 24432 posts
QUOTE (shy witness @ Apr 2 2008, 08:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i'll make a donation here .............and of course will be there or involved in any memorial night...whereever it may be.

thank you mate

I don't agree that I am talking shite at all here, but certainly my idealist ethics on music are far from realistic.

Old Skool House:
* ROOTS (June 2011)

Old Skool Hard House:
GOD OF HELLFIRE (1999) * PARANORMAL (2000) * MUSIC FOR THE BRAIN (June 2000) * SOUNDS OF BLACKNESS Pt 1 (2001)

Old Skool Hard Trance:
LIVE @ PLANET LOVE 2008 (Noom Set) * EVENT HORIZON REACTIVATE CLASSICS (Nov 2008)

Techno:
LIVE @ CAVE (Dec 2008)

Tech Trance:

[/center]

Foster

Foster

Arrrriba Bitches

• NIO Top Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7711 posts
Cuff could you let me know if my paypal went thru ok? Firefox closed the window after I clicked send

hardacid

hardacid

THE HOLY TRANCE MASTER

• NIO Top Member
  • 21739 posts
RIP alvin sad.gif

donation will be sent friday
**In the begining there was Jack, and Jack had a groove, and from this groove came the grooves of all grooves, and while one day visciously throwing down on his box Jack boldly declared, "Let there be House" and House Music was born, I am you see, I am the creator and this is my house, and in my house there is only House Music, but I am not so selfish because once your into my house it then becomes our House, and our House Music, and you see no one man owns House because House Music is a universal language spoke and understood by all, you see house is a feeling that no one can understand really, unless your deep into the vibe of House. House is a uncontrollable desire to jack your body, and as I told you before this is our house, and our House Music, and evey house should understand there is a keeper and in this house the keeper is Jack. Now some of you might wonder who is Jack and what is it that Jack does? Jack is the one who gives you the power to jack you body. Jack is the one who gives you the power to do the snake. Jack is the one who gives you the key, to the wiggly worm. Jack is the one who learns you how to wop your body. Jack is the one that can bring nations and nations of all jackers together under one house. You may be Black, you may be White, you may be Jew or Gentile, it don't make a difference in our house and this is fresh**

He spoke a silent truth to communicate with u, a definate lesson to reach, this man is no fool-a subtle shade of tronic and knowledge of no other, this bearer on your life, and u are just his cover-his path the same as urs, together step by step-an unconditional companion, a person u'll never forget, a marriage bound at birth, that never can be banned-for he is just ur shadow, just ur shadowman

when i arrived you were wandering around on a fourth floor window ledge trying to have a piss, having eaten mushroom chocolate... thats pretty entertaining in a fucking scary sorta way! lol

then of course theres the head shaving shananigans, and the legendary photo of you passed out after falling off the toilet, entertainment is subjective, but i was entertained!

WickedBambi

WickedBambi

Resident Butcher.

• NIO Top Member
  • 14463 posts
i seriously cant believe what a caring bunch you lot are, and i think Alvin was lucky to have u all as friends, and i also think seeing you all there tomorrow will make things a wee bit easier for his family knowing he was so well loved, and had such good friends! U lot truely are amazing!
RIP A.

I was a wile man tonight, for a can I walked about with my trousers and boxers down humping things lol

Your only as strong as the table's you dance on, the shots you take and the hang-overs you survive.

chillin74

chillin74

Theatre Of Dreams

• NIO Top Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6351 posts
donation sent

Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/user/oldskoolhouse74

Damuff

Damuff

Sir Muffington III

• NIO Top Member
  • 20241 posts
QUOTE (SubCultureUk @ Apr 2 2008, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thanks to everyone who has offered their equipment and services for the memorial night

Brian, Niall has been trying to get in touch with you... can you give him a shout tonight if you get a chance please?

Sorted 23_30_116.gif

BumblesCrew

BumblesCrew

Frequency Promotions

• Members
  • 23732 posts
Sorry i can't attend the funeral but i have made a donation via Paypal there now.
<p class='bbc_center'>Posted Image</p>

NITRO

NITRO

The Creator!

• Admin(Admin)
  • 22968 posts
paypal donations sent. - Great to see so much love and support for such a great fella. See you all tomorrow

Ssshhhhhhhhh fs!

djgary303

djgary303

• Regular Oldskooler
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2865 posts
Donation sent.

Really difficult to believe he's actually gone. Very sad indeed. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and close friends.

May you rest in peace in a better place mate.

djgary303

djgary303

• Regular Oldskooler
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2865 posts
I will obviously be in attendance for any fundraising event(s) run in memory of our good friend Alvin. It is a wonderfull gesture and I would be happy to do anything I can to help in the running of such an event.

Fair play to you Cuffy. I'm sure Alvin would be very touched by your idea to celebrate his life in doing what he loved, partying.

DJ Shaka

DJ Shaka

The Sundance Kid!

• NIO Top Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8670 posts
Sorry I Couldnt Make it the day Mate,I Thought it would of been tomorrow so couldnt get cover in work.....

Gonna play afew Old Skool Tunes tonite for ya though on are Radio Show,Yes Old Skool Only for You though

R.I.P Dude

Foster

Foster

Arrrriba Bitches

• NIO Top Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7711 posts
Only getting home now after leaving at about 6 from Cookstown due to my car falling apart on the way up kick.gif Massive thanks to Gaz mofo for your patience mate, owe you a pint!

Was great to see so many nioldskool'ers turnout to pay respects for this very sad occasion. Was strange to see everyone in a non-club environment, dressed up etc, but I think the amount of people there today from this board alone showed how much Alvin meant to everyone.

RIP mate, you will be sorely missed. But the send off being arranged for you by the NIO massive will be a special one wink.gif

Neil76

Neil76

Neil76

• NIO Top Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9241 posts
When is the memorial night? I would like to try and make it...as i owe the guy for hookin me up wi this site.

SubCultureUk

SubCultureUk

Chief Cuffy

• Admin(Admin)
  • 24432 posts
The memorial night is looking like May 17th Neil, just getting details sorted now

Old Skool House:
* ROOTS (June 2011)

Old Skool Hard House:

Old Skool Hard Trance:

Techno:
LIVE @ CAVE (Dec 2008)

Tech Trance:

[/center]

Neil76

Neil76

Neil76

• NIO Top Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9241 posts
Dead on boss......i think its time to put my music issues to bed once n for all, its a bit petty wen u think of the bigger picture.

Syko

Syko

Hardcore Countryface

• NIO Top Member
  • 27148 posts
Dito to wot Foster says. It was great to see so many off the board turn up, showed Alvin touched so many lives.

The minister said a lovely sermon, saying a few words about Alvin and his life, giving a little insight to us who didn't know him as well, about what he was like off the club scene so to speak.

RIP lad, gone but definitely not forgotten, rest easy fella.

Posted Image

A new age is upon us, and man must soon relinquish his claim as ruler of the world. For thousands of years his intelligence has set him apart from all other life forms, and now, a new life form challenges his position. His love of technology has enabled him to create an artificial intelligence, able to design machines that he could not, machines without emotional, religious, or physical limitations.The Earth is dying, and a new revolution dawns, where future overtakes the past, creation surpasses creator, slave becomes master.
We can only hope there is compassion, understanding, even pity, inside the mind of the machine.

Click here for Some of my Mixes or here for Some of my Productions

The amount of time and effort that people on this site put into the music they love is amazing, I don't think there's many other sites out there with such a dedicated base of users and I think that says a lot for the scene over here and the people that love it..... Long may it continue

Best case you'd get down there only to find Airshite on the one's and two's and a bunch of ugly ass Belfast millies sporting massive budgie swingers covered in tramp stamps in a blow up pool outta Argos

SubCultureUk

SubCultureUk

Chief Cuffy

• Admin(Admin)
  • 24432 posts
QUOTE (Neil76 @ Apr 3 2008, 09:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dead on boss......i think its time to put my music issues to bed once n for all, its a bit petty wen u think of the bigger picture.

Alvin would be chuffed if he knew that! lol

It would be great if you were there amongst us for the evening mate.... happy hardcore all night, Ufonix stylee..... we can all spend a few hours cheesing it up together

Old Skool House:
* ROOTS (June 2011)

Old Skool Hard House:

Old Skool Hard Trance:

Techno:
LIVE @ CAVE (Dec 2008)

Tech Trance:

[/center]

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users